Wednesday 17 February 2010

Meeting Price Edward

Monday was a true adventure with a colleague to Windsor Castle to receive an award from Prince Charles. I picked up the Sandford Award on behalf of the learning team at Bristol's City Museum & Art Gallery - a recognition our high quality heritage offer to schools. Prince Edward was very nice to meet and after the ceremony my colleague Rita and I got to have a little chat with him when he began mingling. It was very exciting and a true privilege. The castle itself was beautiful with some amazing artifacts from the bullet that killed Nelson, an Ingot crown to Napolean's cloak!! A very special day indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ed, I am following you on google friend connect. I have a nature journal/blog on a local wildlife sanctuary. I hope you will follow me too on google friend connect and visit by blog often. thanks

    http://bonadeasanctuarynaturenotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete